Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wyatt's 4th











These are from Wyatt's birthday. Just he and I went to see Monsters Vs Aliens and as you can see, we barely made a dent in that popcorn! Just like when I was young, we sat front row in the middle- best seats in the house! Why does no one ever pick those? No tall people to worry about, no one blocking the screen to get up and go out, no one talking or the bothersom illumination of their cell phone as they text during the movie- it is just you and the screen! Wyatt loved it.




Wyatt chose a 'wooden' cake from Baskin Robbins he was thrilled with. There were

many to choose from with various characters and colors, but he was so impressed with the 'wooden' cake.

I'll never forget this day, because aside from it being his fourth, he gently touched my old lady sweater, which I am it's only fan, and said,"Oh, Mommy, I love your pretty sweater! It is so bumpy and pretty!" That melted my heart, because before him, I was the only person on Earth that appreciated the delicate crocheted pattern and faux pearl buttons on that sweater!

1 comment:

  1. :) So glad you found someone else that is a fan of your sweater. Sounds like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete