




Today after my date with gal pal Mrs. Cruze (Cooze to the little ones) we took all the young'uns for my neighborhood streetfair, Happy Holler-palooza. The Freezo was dishing out free ice cream cones, there were bounce houses, free treats, music, Mickey Mouse, fire trucks, and good company. The Epilepsy foundation even gave free bike helmets out to the kids, which I squealed over since Mr. Merland has been taking them for bike rides in the bike trailer. That was a savings of fifty bucks, but even better they were fitted, so I know they will be protected.
We ran into lots of neighbors including The Bells with sweet baby Cooper, The Abbas, The Abercrombies, Mr. Cowden, Holy Ghost parishioners and even the Legion of Mary held a booth! I was so glad Mrs. Cruze went with us. I know it was hotter than heck and she had to drive home with screaming babies. I hope it was easier from then on out.
IT was, Eli was asleep before we got home. Thanks for inviting us again!
ReplyDelete